Terms Of Service
1. Work. Client retains JAWConcepts, LLC to create work for client. Work includes only the final, deliverable art, and not any preliminary work or sketches. Client receives a three revision limit on all Work. If Client is not satisfied after the three revisions, JAWConcepts will charge $15 per additional revision Client requests. Revisions include, but are not limited to, fonts, color, sizing, layout.
2. Price and Delivery. The non-refundable fee for Work depends on the ordered item/service. For projects under $500, payment must be made in full before any work begins. Projects over $500 require a 50% NON-REFUNDABLE deposit beforehand. Balance due upon completion.
Payment should be made in the method and manner specified by JAWConcepts, LLC. Work is to be delivered no later than seven business days for Logo Development, Print Flyers (not including shipping), Squared Ads, and other single branding items. ,three weeks for branding packages, but JAWConcepts, LLC agrees that the date of delivery is not material to this Agreement. No finalized artwork files will be delivered until balance is paid off.
If work is purchased, and Client does not submit content within 14 days, there is a $150 restart fee or the project can be null and void, and no refund shall be issued. All unpaid invoices are cancelled after 24 hours.
Logo files are sent over in pdf, png, and jpg formats. Print files are sent over in pdf and png format. Raw files (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign) are available for an extra fee.
Due to nature of work, there are no refunds.
3. Grant of Rights. JAWConcepts, LLC may use Work in portfolio (including, but not limited to, any website that displays JAWConcepts, LLC works). Client and JAWConcepts, LLC agree that when asked, Client must properly identify JAWConcepts, LLC as the creator of Work. Client does not have a proactive duty to display JAWConcepts, LLC name together with Work, but Client may not seek to mislead others that Work was created by anyone other than JAWConcepts,LLC. Draft files of artwork are property of JAWConcepts, LLC, and shall not be used in any matter or posted onto Social Media. That can be breach of contract, and cause JAWConcepts, LLC to forfeit project. In this case, no refund.
4. Cancellation, and Expiration. The fee for Work is non-refundable. If Client nonetheless does not want or refuses to receive Work, JAWConcepts, LLC may decide whether or not to complete Work, and will exclusively retain all right to Work.
5. Limitation of Liability. Client agrees that JAWConcepts, LLC will not be liable for any damages (including, but not limited to, incidental or consequential damages), that arise from JAWConcepts, LLC performance of this commission (including, but not limited to, failure to perform in a timely manner, regardless of whether the failure was intentional or negligent.)Last Updated 01.01.2020